Old 08-19-2014, 02:49 AM   #11
I love these tips you guys. Thx so much for them. I can't wait to get the rig out for a nice vacation. We bought the toy hauler over a month ago and haven't even used it yet. I'm afraid our 3 yr warrenty will run out before i take the thing out. I was told to make a list of thing that need fixing right away and the only way to get that list is to use the trailer. My family loves to camp and fish, hunt and ride. We are pretty sure we made the right choice on trailers to suit our needs. My wife has taken pretty ill since we bought the thing. Our plan was to have something a bit more comfortable than a tent and that type of camping. We are a younger couple 38 and 39 yrs old so tent camping hasn't taking its toll on us yet lol. But due to my wife's illness and how she didn't want to let anything stop her from doing the things she likes to we opted on this toy hauler. My dream is to get her into it and go wherever she wants in her new comfy toy. So thanks for all the tips as if we are able to go camping we want as much as an uneventful trip as possible. Keep them coming guys.

Chris91w is offline   Reply With Quote