Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #1

Hello

hello all,
After buying our first travel trailer and having it delivered the friday before memorial day, we enjoyed it all summer till two weeks ago. A large powerful storm with lots of hail damaged my 2009 Kz sportsman le 32bhs to what I think is totaled. As we are waiting for the insurance to tell us what the damages are we searched for a new tt. We found the 2011 wildwood 36bhbs. Used but cleaner than new. So we wil either trade our old new one in or let insurance total it and purchase the wildwood. Just wondering if anyone has this model and what mods they made to it
jimdd810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:52 PM   #2

Sorry to hear about the damage to your Sportsman.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #3

Apparently my insurance company and I don't agree in the damage. So we are going to trade it in and take a little loss. Good thing is the Tt we are buying is much newer and much much bigger.
jimdd810 is offline   Reply With Quote