Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #1

Smile Hello All

Just joined the Forum today. My wife & I purchased a 2006 Sandpiper 37SP toy hauler a couple of years ago. We love camping and riding our ATVs in the mountains. We live in Utah and have a tremendous amount of trails and campgrounds. We are close to the Piute and Arapeen trail systems. We are new to trailer life though, so we look forward to advice and support from all of you experts.

Sincerely,

Doug & Sylvia
db06sandpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Phat Phrog

Hello and welcome to the Forum! I am new to the Forum as well, but I know this is an excellent site to meet and chat with only folks who own and love their FR product!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Site Team

Hi there! The best part about the learning curve of owning a trailer is that learning can be fun. Reading the forums here can offer tips and suggestions. Please do ask questions and feel free to jump into discussions too.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote