Old 03-31-2013, 08:50 AM   #11
Hey that just might work...

uncle46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
Originally Posted by uncle46 View Post
I am a new guy to TT camping I pick up the 270FLDS Freedom Express on Thursday She is brand New. I never towed much of anything so I hope to learn allot on this Forum. A bit about myself I am Retired Navy MACM(SW) sold New Homes in Florida for about 13 years. Today I am in Canada with my wife Joann caring for her sister who has Alzheimer's. We get weekends off and needed a getaway so we bought the TT. We use to have a 57' houseboat during good times but we sold it when the Housing market turned bad. So we did do allot of camping but is was on the ST Johns River in Florida.
Welcome! While we are now in a fiver that a delivery service handles for us at Pismo Beach (we are 2 1/2 hours away and use it as our weekend beach house), we started with (and still have) a Coleman Tacoma it! Backing was a challenge at first, but it gets easy quickly...the main thing for me was that early on, I was so paranoid about keeping the TT shiny and ding free, I dinged the TV more than once angling the TT into the spots! Wife was unhappy about it, but truth be told, much rather have a ding on the TV than on the TT! Best of luck with the new toy!!!

Pauly and Holly is offline   Reply With Quote