Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some great glamping this summer.
1. DO talk to strangers...they have interesting and valuable info.
2. A GPS is great....but doesn't replace the old fashioned hard copy map.
3. Don't bother pushing that "INFO" button on your dash to check the gas mileage on your TV.....you are on vacation and the last thing that matters is how much it's costing you.... LOL
4. Take advantage of EVERY rest stop and check your wheels and fridge temp to ensure your refreshments will be cold when you "get there".
5. Don't count on internet at all campgrounds...they don't always work as promised. Plan on being out of touch....Isn't that the reason you are going away anyway?
6. Come back and tell us all about your trip with lots of pics.
7. Have lots of FUN!!!!!
Rob & Yvonne