Old 10-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #1

Hello Everyone

Im new to this forum and own a 36QS Berkshire MH.I have had some problems,such as a condenser fan not working on the dash ac and i am in Nevada on a 6 week Vacation and cant get any help from forest river because I bought it in Florida and I live in Mich.its 90 degrees right now so ill just have to use my generator and roof ac while im driving in the desert.I have joined other forums and have always met nice and smart people to kind of steer me in the right direction
Greg

Old 10-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #2

Welcome! I'm glad you found us and maybe someone can chime in with some help. I hope some dealer in the area will drop the crap and help you out.

Hope you are otherwise enjoying your vacation. Let us know what develops and good luck.
Mickey

Old 10-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #3

[QUOTE=plootsa;21825]Im new to this forum and own a 36QS Berkshire MH.I have had some problems,such as a condenser fan not working on the dash ac and i am in Nevada on a 6 week Vacation and cant get any help from forest river because I bought it in Florida and I live in Mich.its 90 degrees right now so ill just have to use my generator and roof ac while im driving in the desert.I have joined other forums and have always met nice and smart people to kind of steer me in the right direction
Greg[/QUOTE

If the fan is not working at all in any mode then check the fuse in the MH, it may be bad. I am not sure where the fuse block is located in your MH. My guess is that could be on the drivers side under the dash or maybe under the hood consealed in a black plastic box on the drivers side as well.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #4

I have 09 390BH and the Engine access is under the bed. You have to remove a large box that is screwed down but lots of room when that is done. I too have a problem with the the dash AC...the fan runs for an hour and then quits. Wait an hour and it starts again. This is the blower fan not the condenser. I need to get it fix but am out of state too. This warranty issue FR has sure sucks. Good luck.