Old 07-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
hello from Calgary,Alberta

Well I justed joined this site, but I have been viewing it for a while now. I'm 36/male from calgary alberta canada. I have always loved motorhomes ever since both sets of grandparents owned them when I was younger.
now today I just went out and bought one. maybe a little on inpulse but I bought a 2008 lexington rv 25 ft only has 24,500km on it. But now I don;t think I will actually use it that much. I am just wondering what the best route is for trying to sell it? I just tried craigslist and Kijiji but seemed to get calls from this company called specialty network and if I pay them 300 bucks they will have my rv listed on e-bay along with other sites, only problem is I don;t know if this is a trusted company or not, polus seemed kinda fishy when I had not one person from this company call ..but 2.

the other option I thought of is maybe to go to a dealership and see what I could get for it? or would it be better to try and sell it private?

any advice would be muchly appricated as I am very new to this but should have maybe rented first instead of buy, the good thing is I have not used it except to drive it from the rv place and to my house. oh and in cause you were wondering I bought it at Canadreams in calgary, I found they really had no idea about what they were selling they just tryed to sell you something and I bought into it unfortunatly ... but I guess thats why they call it you live and you learn.. so any help woudl be greatly appricated . either on here or you can e-mail me at:

thanks for everyones help in advanced
deano14eh is offline   Reply With Quote