Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2017, 10:57 PM   #1
Smaughz Eyez

Hello from California

Hey guys,
Well, I was going to move into a Studio Apt. but then I thought that it might be pretty cool if I were able to go experience some new places & be able to take my home with me. So I bought a Forest River Rockwood 2304DS Ultra Lite TT which I absolutely love & am living in full time. I'm currently renting a space in Yucaipa & not out boondocking various places because I need a different truck first.
Anyways, i dont mind living in a TT & this one seems to have enough storage & closet space that ive still got a little space leftover & its quite comfortable. But there is a lot of things that need to be done in order to maintain it properly, things that need to be used in certain ways, procedures that should be followed, & specific products that must be used & much of it I'm just not 100% certain I'm doing right.
Some things have happened & I can't really say whether I broke it somehow when maybe I pressed the button too long or whether it just broke because it was used? And I've run into a pretty serious problem that I know I couldn't have broken and so I thought it would be great if I could reach out to others who know more about everything related to TT's than I do so when I'm uncertain or need some advice, or just want to hear about what happened when others ran into the same sort of issues & how they dealt with it I have a place to go.
So here I am.
Richard
SmaughzEyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:49 AM   #2
Road Trippin

Welcome to the RV lifestyle...what are your issues?
pismolocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:16 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Hello from Colorado! Some super smart folks in here to help out with your issues.

Remember to be specific when asking questions...what year is your Rocky? Also, posting pictures of things you need info on is, often, a big help for folks to know what you're asking.

Welcome!
8-year Travel Trailer RVers
2013 Forest River Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2904SS
2014 Toyota Tundra Maxcrew SR-5 TRD 4x4 (with Firestone airbags in the rear)
ColoradoRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:56 AM   #4

Hi from Wisconsin. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here to assist you in figuring things out. There is a learning curve to these things and we were all newbies at one time or another. Questions - just ask and somebody here will be able to help .
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:29 AM   #5

Welcome from Lancaster PA!!

Camped
2016 - 21 nights
2017 - 42 + scheduled....
Life is great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:38 AM   #6

Welcome to the forum from Florida. Hit us with your problems, possibly one at a time; that serious ones first, and we will do our best to help you. First, I think going full time in a smallish TT is smart, very smart. Also, add a signature so we can see what you own (RV and tow vehicle (TV)) PLUS... a picture is worth a thousand words.
WW

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
I can't fix everything, but I can make it so nobody else can
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california