Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2006, 07:30 PM   #1

Hello from Central FL

Waiting for our 2502 to arrive. Should have been finished assembly last Sunday. I've been told by RVW that the factory spends a few days checking things out before they can get it... then RVW does their inspection... then it'll be shipped to us. Like watching grass grow.

I'm 41, and have been camping since 1969. My last RV was a 36' Class A Fleetwood Bounder. Had all the bells-n-whistles. For a number of reasons, decided to downsize. Think the 25' TT will be ideal for us.

My buddy returned this week from a 4 1/2 month trip out West. He has a 27' Rockwood with a slide, don't remember the exact model number. This is his second year with his TT. I was so impressed with his that I ordered a smaller one.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing the good-n-bad. I'll dig through the archives for a while, and post pics when it finally arrives.

Anyone else have a 2502?

Robert & Dawn
2manytoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #2

Welcome to the site. Not many archives here yet as we opened in July. I here many good comments on the 2502 and hope yours is flawless also.

Again Welcome

Mike
MRimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:16 PM   #3

Cool 2manytoyz

Welcome to Forest River Forums!!!!!!
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4X4
MRimmer says that I need a Toy Hauler......
Screamin' Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:19 PM   #4

Welcome to the site. We have a Flagstaff which is a Rockwood twin and have been very pleased with it thus far. It is a 2004 model and we have had no manufacturing related problems with it at all.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote