Old 09-09-2015, 02:26 PM   #1

Hello from FL

New to the Forum. Looking forward to many new experiences with the family. fairly new to camping. Bought a 2016 Grey Wolf 26DBH and one outing so far. Overall great experience. Had one issue with the flush out valve flooding the bathroom when it was hooked up. Took it back to the dealer and they are fixing it. With that exception, everything else was great and the family had a great time.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:45 PM   #2

Welcome from NE Fla. Don't let the little issues bother you-we've all had them. You'll get them worked out & then you can really enjoy., happy camping & be safe.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:54 PM   #3

Welcome from Central FL

Like Papa GLS said, don't let them bother you. I just picked up our new Hemisphere 272RLIS on Thursday and left for the weekend. Love the unit but on Sunday when packing up, the DW called me in and there was a small puddle in the bedroom. I suspect it is from the sink drain but will know more when I have time to look into it. Luckily if anything I can't fix, the dealer will under the 1st year.

Being from Florida, hope you get to use yours many times. I see people are already talking about having to put theirs in storage for the winter. I have to laugh because that is "our" time to camp. It is nice to build a camp fire to sit around when its not in the mid 80's at night anymore.

Happy Camping
palidin40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #4
Georgia Frog Rally 2018

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new camper. Hope that is was not cause by using the black flush system and you not opening black tank valve. Later RJD
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 62
aceinspp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:01 PM   #5

Pretty sure it was just loose connections. Looking forward to many uses out of. We really like it. We have been looking for 6 months and looked at hundreds of TT and finally decided on this one. It was close between the bullet 272bh and the grey wolf 26DBH and the grey wolf won. And my Tundra 4.6L V-8 towed it beautifully.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:03 PM   #6

Yes we are Looking forward to the next couple of months. There are so many parks within 2 hrs from us that we will hopefully get iut for a weekend at least 2x a month.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:09 PM   #7

Thats us. We have every 2 weeks booked at a different location. All within 2 hrs except one in May of next year. Going to try Falling Waters State Park in the pan handle without checking it out 1st. Our favorite is Manatee Springs in Chiefland. We have this booked 3 times before the end of the year including Christmas weekend.

We looked into the 26DBH and was almost ready to buy when we found the 272RLIS which does not have bunks (therefor no kids. lol). Nice camper. Good luck and have fun.

palidin40 is offline   Reply With Quote