Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #41

I am more excited about it than the wife, she was happy with the paid for pup......LOL.

2005 F250
2014 Wildwood Lite FS 185rb
bbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:16 PM   #42

Home sweet Home

Picked up my trailer today. I took this picture just before pulling out for home.

2005 F250
2014 Wildwood Lite FS 185rb
bbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:51 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrider View Post
See, that is exactly the same thing I tell her and she doesn't go for it either!

On another note. We went over and made the deal on the Wildwood. I have to bring my pup over to them and pick up my Wildwood Thursday. I pulled the tarp off of my pup yesterday to open it up and clean out my stuff. Found that a limb from one of my trees fell on it last week and put a 2" crack in the plastic roof! I put tape over the crack to keep it dry and called the dealer since I told him showroom condition. He said to turn in to my insurance and give them the check. I said I had a $250 deductible and he said not to worry about that. They would be fine with what ever was left.

I have been sweating that since yesterday! If I was keeping it I would just caulk it up and call it good since it is not that big. $10 tube of caulk.

I love the way you can make a trade on the phone or internet sight-un-seen. They have so much flex on their price that they don't even have to see the trade in to make the deal. When i traded my 2003 Wildcat for the 2011 Bighorn, the dealer told me to go park it out in the field which was about 300 yds behind the service dept. They never went checked it out. GEAUX FIGURE.
sdagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:10 AM   #44
Site Team

Same with me. I describe my trade in in email and sent in a copy of the spec sheet. He never looked at it. Three days after trade mgr emailed me a question from the "new owner." That was quick.

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:16 AM   #45
NELA

Lookin' *good* bbrider! Hopefully we'll "bounce past" each other on our LA highways soon.

Now git out there! Geaux

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote