Old 03-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #21
Hope the birth of your child goes well and the nights after. They are a great joy and especially when they have homes in other parts of the world as ours do for us to visit on the cheap!
We also are in mid Michigan at Sanford and are waiting for our first camper - a Grey Wolf 26RR from TriCityRV. We asked for it not to be delivered to us before our trip to Perth, West Australia, in mid April but now we are both impatiently waiting. I have bought lots of "necessities" for it and even built a box for one side for storage. There are still some "necessities" which we can't get until we have the unit - like the rear view camera system.
Hope you enjoy your trailer as much as most people do and as much as we hope to. I am considering going to the FROG rally in Goshen as a way to learn a lot. I hope to meet some Michiganians there also.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Retired Intentional Interim Minister
Member of the BMW MOA
Saginaw Valley BMW Riders
RiderBloke is offline   Reply With Quote