Old 06-06-2016, 12:02 PM   #11
Congrats on your purchase! We are looking at the same model wondering if you could share the pros and cons. Thanks from Kentucky!

lexstone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:36 PM   #12
My wife and I are really enjoying our 3010DS. We have used it dry camping most weekends and a trip to Florida this past winter.
Here's some reasons we chose it;
- real windows not those frameless flip-up. I like fresh air!
- large capacity storage tanks.
- winter friendly tanks and plumbing, also plumbing doesn't hang down in the road.
- slide is less complicated because it didn't have all the kitchen plumbing/wiring
- we got the double fridge & recliners. Both great additions but the fridge has an appetite for amps if you dry camp.
- thought the bathroom and especially the sink would be too small but ended up liking it just fine.
- thought there wouldn't be enough storage in bedroom but it's fine.
- handles pretty well as is, even flat towing my CRV.

Here's some cons;
- regret not getting the AC/heat pump
- large TV draws too many amps for the 12v plugin they provided and it melted
- The two coach batteries that come with it aren't very good
- Battery box has a vent hole that invites mice. I stuffed it with brillo pad.
- Check the slides at delivery for squareness and look for torn or binding seals.
- Passthrough on passenger side not well utilized. I did a little closet crafters in there.
- Not real fond of the Jenson radio/dvd/gps. GPS is not intuitive and a bit buggy.

Having said the cons, I will say that we are really happy with our 3010DS. We've had it about a year and used it a lot. We haven't had any major problems or regrets and are really happy with our choice.

kins83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #13
Thanks for the reply!

lexstone is online now   Reply With Quote