My wife and I are really enjoying our 3010DS. We have used it dry camping most weekends and a trip to Florida this past winter.
Here's some reasons we chose it;
- real windows not those frameless flip-up. I like fresh air!
- large capacity storage tanks.
- winter friendly tanks and plumbing, also plumbing doesn't hang down in the road.
- slide is less complicated because it didn't have all the kitchen plumbing/wiring
- we got the double fridge & recliners. Both great additions but the fridge has an appetite for amps if you dry camp.
- thought the bathroom and especially the sink would be too small but ended up liking it just fine.
- thought there wouldn't be enough storage in bedroom but it's fine.
- handles pretty well as is, even flat towing my CRV.
Here's some cons;
- regret not getting the AC/heat pump
- large TV draws too many amps for the 12v plugin they provided and it melted
- The two coach batteries that come with it aren't very good
- Battery box has a vent hole that invites mice. I stuffed it with brillo pad.
- Check the slides at delivery for squareness and look for torn or binding seals.
- Passthrough on passenger side not well utilized. I did a little closet crafters in there.
- Not real fond of the Jenson radio/dvd/gps. GPS is not intuitive and a bit buggy.
Having said the cons, I will say that we are really happy with our 3010DS. We've had it about a year and used it a lot. We haven't had any major problems or regrets and are really happy with our choice.