Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2015, 08:10 PM   #1

Hello from SC

We are currently taking our new dependent on his first long trip.

We got a Georgetown 328TS. So far so good... It has its share of stuff that needs to be fixed when we get back home...

We got a the overhead bunk, residential fridge and a washer/dryer. To quote my DW, "we should have done this years ago".

We travel with 4 small fur babies.

My last unit was a travel trailer that had an outside kitchen and tons of storage. I will miss the outside kitchen - man land... One thing thing that really sold me on the georgetown was the storage under the be. It reminds of what you can get in a class C. Lots of storage. Bad side, as all things in your mobile luxury condo, everything is a compromise, one side if the bed can not be walked around. The bathroom is just a bit bigger than an airliner bathroom, it does work..

Minuses - the media center only has one set of speakers, it can handle 3 zones, what happened FR with this item. Our last unit had 3 zones.. No MPG reading from display, DTE is nice, but I like to see what is going on. I got an ultragauge to handle this stuff. The unit has an inverter to run the fridge, but only the fridge, they could have at least run on tv from it... just saying...

Anyone know where the inverter for the fridge is, I have yet to locate it.

The one that concerns me is that the rear slam latch keeps opening even when it is locked. I think that some adjustment may be needed of may be a new latch. When locked I can pull it about 20-25 deg open before it stops. Any hints as to what I may be able to do with it.

Yes I know photos must come...
happywhencamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #2
Average Joe

Welcome to FRF from Maryland!

Southern Maryland and Beyond!

MrJoe is offline   Reply With Quote