Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2019, 09:15 PM   #21

Yeah it’s a great little town if you look past the ugly side. We live about 3mins outside of town only house on our little road so it’s peaceful here. We bought our little about 12 years ago got it for 75000 almost a full acre with a separate garage.. it needed work foundation revealed new roof new ikea kitchen went in I finished the basement as a work office and home theatre room.. we were thinking of buying a bigger place but we like this spot so much we are doing a major addition next year a two story. Same size as our house is now just right beside and plus a story. It’s just going to be on slab. But it will triple our. Living space.
AceCombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:37 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCombat View Post
Yeah i was a little worred when we first hooked up i was like omg this thing is too heavy. Once he demomstrated the wdh i was all for it. I towed thriugh smiths falls at rush hour never had a worry.. wife has been warned on how much we can put in trailer.might put the big black wind catcher on the escape so she can put more in it. Hah she hates that big black egg.
Rush hour in Smith’s Falls?! Lol. That’s funny right there
OburgOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:55 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OburgOrange View Post
Rush hour in Smith’s Falls?! Lol. That’s funny right there
Not anymore don’t forget we have Canopy Growth now in SF the largest cannabis grower in North America. All most all of Hershey drive is now owned by CG. The town has really bounced back. Even a simple room to rent runs 8 to 900 a month if you can find a room to rent. I had a coworker ask if he could rent our old trailer for 800 and he would pay hydro and internet. Our house 5years ago topped out about 155000 we had a guy show up yesterday wanted to buy the property at 220000 no questions asked just how soon could we vacate.
So we will hold on for a bit. Hell we even got a Starbucks Boston pizza
Old 06-01-2019, 06:31 AM   #24

Quote:
Not anymore don’t forget we have Canopy Growth now in SF the largest cannabis grower in North America. All most all of Hershey drive is now owned by CG. The town has really bounced back. Even a simple room to rent runs 8 to 900 a month if you can find a room to rent. I had a coworker ask if he could rent our old trailer for 800 and he would pay hydro and internet. Our house 5years ago topped out about 155000 we had a guy show up yesterday wanted to buy the property at 220000 no questions asked just how soon could we vacate.
So we will hold on for a bit. Hell we even got a Starbucks Boston pizza
I know about Canopy Growth. I’m a stockholder. What I mean about rush hour in Smith’s Falls is that there are so many stoplights downtown, I wouldn’t really call it rush hour, just saying. There is a shareholders meeting there next month. I might make the drive up to check it out
Old 06-01-2019, 03:44 PM   #25

Quote:
I know about Canopy Growth. I’m a stockholder. What I mean about rush hour in Smith’s Falls is that there are so many stoplights downtown, I wouldn’t really call it rush hour, just saying. There is a shareholders meeting there next month. I might make the drive up to check it out

Yeah I am too. Lol. I work in Prepack Preroll and oil. Best day of my entire life was the second day when you go pick up a 5lb of green goodness. Never woulda believed it would happen in my lifetime. But it was way overdue. I use it just at night to help me sleep and lower back. Got Spinal Stenosis anyone? Forest river support group lol.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:53 PM   #26

Quote:
Yeah I am too. Lol. I work in Prepack Preroll and oil. Best day of my entire life was the second day when you go pick up a 5lb of green goodness. Never woulda believed it would happen in my lifetime. But it was way overdue. I use it just at night to help me sleep and lower back. Got Spinal Stenosis anyone? Forest river support group lol.
Actually my wife has spinal stenosis. She is currently using CBD oil which helps her a lot.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:43 AM   #27

We have spent quite a amount of time at Smiths Falls RV Park my wife grew up in Smiths Falls, we were just up there last weekend . It was a little wet, but still had a great time. We will be there again
monde48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:08 PM   #28

Quote:
Actually my wife has spinal stenosis. She is currently using CBD oil which helps her a lot.
Does she use opiates for pain relief? I got off mine last week. Just been taking one lyrica at night and my back has been the best in ten years. I had read that opiates can actually make you think your in pain when your not. I honestly have been pain free all week. My Doctor wanted to wean me off them 10mg a month for the next 10 months. I just flushed what i had left. For 10 years i have been a slave to those pills. Doc would only prescribe me 2weeks at a time. So i would have to drive in to ottawa fours hours waiting then pharmacy. I had nightmares that I would run out.
Yeah I buy my CBD oild on the mohawk reserve only because you cant buy it in a vape type at the legal store. A little 1gram cartridge last me just over a week if i use it everynight and a few times during the day. At 50 dollars a cart its much cheaper than oil drops or dried flower.
I just got my shares back in January. So glad i bought 5000 shares back when they were 3bucks each lol. Hoping they start really climbing once the new bottling plant opens and the new phase 5. They did a beautiful job on the main buildings new addition.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:11 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by monde48 View Post
We have spent quite a amount of time at Smiths Falls RV Park my wife grew up in Smiths Falls, we were just up there last weekend . It was a little wet, but still had a great time. We will be there again
Nice it is a nice little park right by the locks. We are just off roger stevens as you head out to north gower..
Just close enough to walk to town and far enough from the highway so you dont hear any noise.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:18 PM   #30
bloodybill

hello and welcome
BLOODYBILL is offline   Reply With Quote