Old 09-29-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
Smile Hello from south Louisiana

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have enjoyed reading the treads here for some time now, so it it is time to become a member. Our family enjoys camping very much and we go often as we can. We enjoy camping local and inviteing family and friends out for dinner or to watch a Saints game. We also use it a couple times a year for vacation trips. Next week I will be taking our camper to Talladega for race week. (Guy thing, wife won't be attending).

Last April We sold our 28' Aljo, that we owned for ten years and purchased a 2012 Lacrosse 318BHS LL With the touring package and duel A/C units. After owning it for six months, we just love this camper. My 10 year daughter loves her rear bedroom. plenty room for her and her friends. The wife loves the kitchen storage and cool air, remember I live in south Louisiana and I like the out door kitchen and the way it tow down the highway. I guess you can say we are all happy campers.

fordmoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
Site Team
Well, howdy back to you from North Louisiana. Welcome aboard.

BTW, if you are a LSU fan, we'll get along just fine. LOL

2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

I've just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.... I will keep you posted.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Camper Less Camping
Welcome fordmoco...Happy Camping
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6 (sold)
Family of 4 whose always on the GEAUX!
Cajun Po-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
Welcome fordmoco...Good luck with your new Lacrosse 318 BHS LL. After seeing your screen name, do you work for Ford Motor Co.? I am a Ford retiree..14 years!
2014 F150, Supercrew, 3.5L Eco-Boost, 3.73, Max Tow
2012 Prime Time Tracer 2670 BHS
TravelTracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
Site Team
to the forums! RVing and family is a great combo.

Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
No I do not work for ford. I did work at a ford dealership as a service manager some years back. That username just fits me because I have always liked and owned fords, something passed down from my dad. I enjoy restoring vintage mustangs as a hobby. I currently own a 68 GT coupe, 69 Mach 1, 70 conv, 71 Mach1, and a 07 GT500 shelby. The 69 Mach 1 was the car I drove in high school. My wife and older daugher both drive Expeditions and my tow vehicle is a F250 CC Lariat. So you see only ford parking in my yard.... and yes we love LSU also, looks like we are headed for another LSU/Bama showdown.....Geaux Tigers.

fordmoco is offline   Reply With Quote