Old 10-22-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
Hello from Texas!

I just got a new job and needed to move, and being so very tired of renting rooms or apartments, and having seen my friends and neighbors enjoying living in trailers at job sites I enlisted my neighbors help in picking out a trailer!

So, I now have purchased an 05 Forest River Cherokee Lite 28A which I am very excited about having a place of my own to live in, and its so much bigger than the last room I rented my cat and I will have lots of fun I'm sure!

And now my truck can fulfill its destiny as a truck by actually having something to tow, so I am sure its happy to.

Currently in Jasper, soon to be in Huntsville

05 Forest River Cherokee Lite 28A bumper pull 29'
03 Ford F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 5.4L V8
alexj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
Now a "Top Member"
Welcome from just down the road a bit. Sounds like you've started a road to full-timing. And the best part is, you can always take your house with you when you take a little vacation. Enjoy!

Ed and Sharon
2010 Wildcat 28RKBS
2011 Ford F-250 XLT, 6.7L PSD
Ride-Rite Airbags and Airlift wireless remote compressor...nice!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong!
EdJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #3
From the looks of other posts you are not the only on to pick this route, must be something to it...

Welcome to the forums
2016 F350 6.7L LB CC Reese 28K 2014 Chaparral Lite 266sab
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 2014 19 days camping 2015 17 days camping201620 days camping
Ford Idaho is offline   Reply With Quote