Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2008, 08:59 AM   #1

Hello~we are looking at a Cardinal 34 QRL???

We are very new to camping, only having camped for 3 months this winter. We are looking to buy a new fifth-wheel and are looking at a Cardinal 34 QRL.
We really don't know anything about Forest River Products, or any other brand as far as that goes. Can anyone help us out with some information? Especially if you have the 34 QRL? Thanks so much. Looking forward to "meeting" some of you thru this forum!
Mitzi'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:30 PM   #2

Hello and welcome! Not too sure about the Cardinal, but I think if you check out the FR units, you might like what you see. Read through some of the comments on the forum and I am sure you can get an idea of the good & bad, something that all of them have in common! We were headed towards another Fleetwood unit when we walked into the FR and it stopped us cold. Seems to me that it offers a little bit more value for the dollar comparing unit to unit. Good Luck!
Chasracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasracer View Post
Hello and welcome! Not too sure about the Cardinal, but I think if you check out the FR units, you might like what you see. Read through some of the comments on the forum and I am sure you can get an idea of the good & bad, something that all of them have in common! We were headed towards another Fleetwood unit when we walked into the FR and it stopped us cold. Seems to me that it offers a little bit more value for the dollar comparing unit to unit. Good Luck!

I am sorry, which unit was it that you got?
Mitzi'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
The Jolly Mon

Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Hello and welcome M M!
I like our FR product very much. My furnace is running full speed right now, as we're in the trailer for the weekend. Supposed to be in the low 30's tonight....brrrr.

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to welshman599
Hi Mitzi's mom. You sound like you're giving this a good study and that is the first step. The 34QRL has a great floorplan... we were in one at the recent open house at our dealer and were very impressed with the quality. The bedroom cabinetry in particular was excellent. For those interested, FR has the 34qrl set up on their 360 virtual tour. http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/def...e=card&nav=rec

I'm a Salem owner myself, but if I were in the market for a 5er I'd certainly consider that one.

PS: Please say Mitzi's not a cat.

83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote