Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #1

Hey from East TN!

Great site to give and gain a lot of good info. New here but hope to give as much as I take. Camping with the family is one of the greatest joys I have experienced and sites like this help to make it even more enjoyable. THANKS!
Bigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #2

to the forums. You have access to a wealth of information here so please visit and post often.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #3

Welcome.
I stopped by last year here and found a whole lot of information.
Checkout the trailer MOD section and see what others have done to make their rigs better and more fun.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #4

welcome from a neighbor abuot 15 mile west of you
tell us about your self and rig
brianj
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:21 PM   #5

Thanks for the welcome! I am kind of a newbie still, we have been camping for 2 years now and WE LOVE IT! Bought a bunkhouse 5'er from the start to have plenty of room and room to grow. Currently we have a 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback G2 36WQB that is a great coach but we are looking to downsize. It seems I bought more than I needed (LOL!) Really glad I found this site and can't seem to visit enough. Lots of good info and honest opinions.
Bigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #6

I fell your pain, i have been a member since 2007 and i am trying to get my house ready and put it back on the market and i am suppost to be drawling plans up for a new deck on our cabin and every time my wife calls she ask "what are you doing" and i say checking out the forum....boy do i get an ear full and this is all her fault she is the one that found it and told me about it so here i am. This forum is like a great time camping, just can't get enough. Enjoy the forum and visit often.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigun View Post
Thanks for the welcome! I am kind of a newbie still, we have been camping for 2 years now and WE LOVE IT! Bought a bunkhouse 5'er from the start to have plenty of room and room to grow. Currently we have a 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback G2 36WQB that is a great coach but we are looking to downsize. It seems I bought more than I needed (LOL!) Really glad I found this site and can't seem to visit enough. Lots of good info and honest opinions.
That is a heavy rig. What are you looking for to downsize to?
I have a 30ft 5th Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8285WS and it weighs dry about 7,000 lbs. That is about 4-5 thousand pounds lighter than yours.
How many kids do you have and ages would help.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #8

I have 2 kids, ages 6 and 3. We are looking at going to a Wildcat 32QB Sterling edition or something similar.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigun View Post
I have 2 kids, ages 6 and 3. We are looking at going to a Wildcat 32QB Sterling edition or something similar.
Nice

Model 32QB