Old 06-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #1

Hi from NY

We have not purchased our forest river yet but have my heart set on one! want to learn more about it. Right now we are in a pop up and are just outgrowing it. thanks in advance for your help!

Suzanne

mesuezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesuezee View Post
We have not purchased our forest river yet but have my heart set on one! want to learn more about it. Right now we are in a pop up and are just outgrowing it. thanks in advance for your help!

Suzanne
You have come to the right place for learning - a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Where in NY are you from?

B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesuezee View Post

Suzanne
Welcome, Suzanne. What kind of travel trailer are you thinking about? Anything/ any features you particularly want? How will you use it? What about tow vehicle? Will the one you have now accommodate a larger tt?

Lots of great folks on this forum with tons of experience and none too shy about giving opinions and some pretty darned good advice. Ask any questions you want...somebody will have an answer.

2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax 4X4
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #4

I am from Dutchess County NY. About 2 hours or less from NYC. I really like the grey wolf 29 bunk house double slide that has a real bedroom for us instead of a bed that you can barely walk around. Need a bunk house with 2 small kids. I have not seen any of these used but I dont know when the full bedroom was introduced and I really like that feature.
mesuezee is offline   Reply With Quote