Old 09-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
Hi from PA!

Brand new 28bh owner and just saying hello and I have a quick question! Just wondering if anyone has ever seen one of these or what its called. Looks like a flow restrictor of some sort. My wife hooked up the water for the first time in our camper today and it was spewing from under the kitchen sink. I searched around but I'm not totally sure what it is..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	63112  

20psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #2
Welcome to the forum, we are also from PA.

As for your question, I haven't seen anything like that in my experience but, I am SURE someone else probably has.

It almost looks like the one end that has the flares is some sort of cap.

Is the left side fitting a female threaded end and then the right side fitting a cap of some sort?

Is your 28BH brand new? If so, might want to go around and check all fittings to make sure they are tight.

I recommend it as a yearly thing, these trailers take a beating going up and down the road (especially some PA roads). Things loosen up. If it's new you would think it's good from the factory but, fact is in alot of cases it's probably pretty bad as far as tightness goes.

I'm sure someone else will chime in with exactly what it is but, enjoy your outing!

2012 Keystone Sprinter
Still sticking around for the good people and advice.
Flagstaffer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:14 PM   #3
Thanks for the quick reply....its a 2014 that was used once by my friend. I bought it from him. Its actually female threads on both sides, one side goes to the sprayer hose (faucet head) and the other goes to the supply side. Thanks for the tip about checking all of them, i will do that!
20psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #4
Paradise has arrived!
Welcome from western PA!
Paradise115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #5
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from Wv, not sure, but kinda looks like it would go to 1 of the drain lines underneath the camper.
themounties is offline   Reply With Quote