Old 02-24-2016, 12:17 PM   #1

Howdy from Wyo

I am hoping this is the right place to ask this question if not I am sure someone will let me know lol.

For the past 2 years I have been a boater and lived on the water every weekend during the summer. I sold it this year in hopes to buy a bigger one but needless to say the Oil Industry in which I am employed is less than favorable. But I am not going to let that get me down, but possibly make a smarter decision.

I am looking at purchasing a Toy Hauler, thought is that if for some reason I need to travel for work I will already have a place to live and can be easly mobile if need be. This of course is worse case scenario. Other than that I want a trailer for Sturgis, Hunting, and just trips.

I am really interested in the Nitro XLR 305 and have had it optioned and priced out at what I consider a decent price. However I just stumbled onto the 285wolfpack toy hauler that has a larger garage and seems to be cheaper. What are the biggest differences between the two that one might not be able to see by looking at pictures and spec sheets.

I appreciate any and all information and even opinions that will help me with my decision.

Respectfully,

Old 02-24-2016, 12:20 PM   #2

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, I just wanted to welcome you to the forums.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:21 PM   #3

Welcome from sunny Colorado Psy! You might ask your question in the Toy Hauler section under the XLR subforum. You'll get more appropriate eyeballs from experienced TH owners.
flymhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 12:42 PM   #4

thanks for the idea to post it on the TH forum. I just asked the question there as well so we will see. Thanks again
Old 02-24-2016, 12:42 PM   #5
Georgia Frog Rally 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymhi View Post
Welcome from sunny Colorado Psy! You might ask your question in the Toy Hauler section under the XLR subforum. You'll get more appropriate eyeballs from experienced TH owners.
X 2 and welcome to the forum. Later RJD
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 62
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote