Old 02-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #21
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I better not mention one of my dw's favorite features of our 32bhok is!
Maybe a pic is worth a thousand comments!

Turbs

Old 02-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #22
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I better not mention one of my dw's favorite features of our 32bhok is!
Maybe a pic is worth a thousand comments!

Turbs
Come on Turbs! Spill the beans! And Dnd, Dutch ovens are great. I'll be bringing mine along.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #23
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post

Come on Turbs! Spill the beans! And Dnd, Dutch ovens are great. I'll be bringing mine along.
Now do you see! Lol see!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #24
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post
That big shower is great plus it can fit more than 1 person which will save you water .
Ours definitely would- even being (ahem) "bigger", it's be cozy but doable!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #25

lol this is a great forum! I could get used to this environment, maybe thats enough reason to get the Sabre!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #26
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoffman View Post
lol this is a great forum! I could get used to this environment, maybe thats enough reason to get the Sabre!
Ten four!
Were holding you to it now!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #27
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
We're definitely spoiled! I get jealous of people with their small rigs and the maneuverability that goes with them. But then- we really like our inside spaciousness! I want the magical RV- little on the outside, palatial on the inside.
Don't we all want that? Can't we invent a special slide that slides the rear 6 feet of trailer in and still allows all the features and furniture, is easy to stow everything, and you can easily access kitchen and bath? Now wouldn't that be a magical 5er? Oh and while are at it, make it lightweight.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:47 PM   #28
phat phrog stunt crew

when we were looking, and thats all it started out as originally, MY requirement was to be able to get to the fridge easily while traveling. or loading the fridge at home without running any/all the slides out to get to it.

my wife wanted the fireplace and large picture window like our neighbors have. we both like the rocker/recliners. wish we had gotten the bedroom a/c unit and the king bed, but we were happy to have a full size queen bed where our feet werent hanging over the edge. i think the king bed modification and second a/c is coming this year. at least the second a/c anyway.

the features and price is what sold us on ours. we have been very happy with ours, and im sure you will have a hard time finding anything compareable when it comes to features for the price.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 AM   #29
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaynerz View Post
MY requirement was to be able to get to the fridge easily while traveling. or loading the fridge at home without running any/all the slides out to get to it.
I had that as a soft requirement for me because I had read about it on forums. It wasn't important to my wife. Turns out- this is one of my annoyances with ours (we *should* put our main slide out a little to get to the fridge).

That said- comparing campers- I'm happy that ours has separate switches for each slide. I've read that some brands/models, you have 1 switch and each slide comes out in a pre-specified order meaning you might have to put a bedroom slide out before your main living room slide will come out. I wouldn't like that. We don't always park at home where our bedroom slide can come out AND since it's parked on the street (facing the wrong way)- I can't put the slide out on the road slide at all.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #30
DnD
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

2 things to think about with floor plan selection... fridge and bathroom access.

At least for us that was the two most important. With the triple and quad slide models you can't get to much usually.

TV: 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie CC LB 4x4 DRW
RV: 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring Edition
Days Camped: 2012 (3) 2013 (22)
Next Trip: Mission Bay, CA 6/6 - 6/9
DnD is offline   Reply With Quote