Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #1

Just bought a 2015 Sandpiper 376BHOK!

Hi Everyone! We just purchased a new 376bhok from Sandpiper ~ It's being built as we speak! We're so excited, but are also looking deeply into this forum! Im quite sure, by this time, our salesman is making many phone calls into the manufacturer with our suggestions, thanks to this forum :-). Is there any suggestions any of you have or certain things we will need to ensure the best experience possible? Just sold our TT and this is the first time in a fifth wheel ~ for those of you that may fear us driving this monster down the road, no worries! It will be delivered and stay parked in our Indiana Yogi lot. :-)

I am looking for advise on this model or anything the manufacture could be slacking on? Minor issues, etc. Also, when to replace that filter, cleaning lines? So many things and I'd like to be prepared.

From what I've seen so far, not many big issues.........and loving the idea of this floorplan! Thanks in advance! ~Michele
Michele G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #2

Wow! Sounds like a dream build! �� did that for one of our homes but never a camper! Have fun! ��
byronandmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

What filter are you looking to replace? Water? Doubt you would need to. Have not heard of any of the filters coming unscrewed on the sandpipers/sierras, even if it did, they are located outside, so no worry of damage. Have had mine for 3 yrs and never the slightest of an issue. As for cleaning the lines. Fill your tank and add the recommended amount of bleach or sanitizer and flush your lines then let sit for a bit. Drain your tank, fill with fresh water and flush lines with clean water. Pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sandpiper