Old 03-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
Newbie with a question. Please help!

Hello everyone! I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Forester 3011DS and new to this forum.

If anyone could answer this question for me I would greatly appreciate it. When I called my insurance company today, they said that the VIN shows up in their system as a 2012 model.

I dealer told me that the Ford E450 frame was built in March 2012 and Forest River built the RV in May 2012.

I verified these dates as they are posted on the door. My question is: How do I really know this is a 2013 model as the dealer is telling me?

Thank you

ekh443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Sorry I can't answer your question. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and say congrats on your 2013 Forester 3011DS.

2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #3
Did you give them the VIN of the chassis or the completed motorhome? Both are on the driver's door frame. Our title and insurance use the motorhome VIN and it is registered as a 2011. The chassis is a 2010 and the motorhome is a 2011, built in August 2010.

I also welcome you to the group. Many experienced RVer's participate in this forum. You can often get questions answered by experts quickly.
RamblerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote