Old 09-19-2015, 02:44 PM   #1

Just ordered 272rlis

Hello, ok we just left the Hershey PA RV show. We ordered the 272rlis, going to be a long 4 to 10 weeks , we ordered a unit. Will get feed back next week on build time. Just joined this forum. Any one want to throw any ideas at me, it might not be to late for Change orders yet. Can't wait and will review many postings till we get her home.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:51 PM   #2
Done with this

Looks awesome!

I'm a little too truthful, I guess.
Y'all have fun in "Fantasy Land".
4mula1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:26 PM   #3

Hi John,

We just ordered the same thing at the Hershey show on Friday.

I was having a hard time finding the one they had up there at the dealer's website (most of the 272RLIS on the dealer's website have the kitchen area backwards from the one we viewed, fridge on right instead of left) and just finally found it today, looks like the pictures on their website are for a 272RL (no IS) on the end of it. Which interior did you go with?
Old 09-21-2015, 02:40 PM   #4

Apears that oven and refrigerator are now being built with fridge near ext. Door ( I like that better anyway) I went with island sink. BTW; currently still working on confirmation of a few items prior to order.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:17 PM   #5

I think I read somewhere that with the fridge on right could possibly hit fireplace mantle so I like the fridge on the left by door also. Most of the pictures on dealer's website show fridges on right vs. the model that was at the show with the fridge on the left. I went with the island sink also and that was why I was having such a hard time finding the color I ordered on dealers website. Model 272RL (missing the IS on the end of it) is the only one on their website showing the Sterling interior decor. The other models with IS on the end were only in Amaretto, French Roast or Suede decor. Made me a little nervous since the brochure didn't show the Sterling color either.

We have not received our "build" specs yet. I expect them sometime this week. It looked like they were selling a bunch of stuff on Friday (based on all the SOLD stickers on the models) so I'd imagine after the show the paperwork employees have their hands full.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:48 PM   #6

Agreed. We are waiting to... Can you confirm fireplace as standard in the 272 ? We are waiting for that confirmation. Note we ordered from a dealer we were working with prior to show who matched the Keystone price. And we are duplicating the model that was up there. And adding 50 amp service.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:11 PM   #7

Hi John,

According to my info, the fireplace is standard on the 272RL. I think it's a change order to replace it with a cabinet, although with the outside kitchen the cabinet wouldn't be very deep. If it helps any I can give you a link to the "invoice" of the actual model that was up there. It's listed with the MSRP though and not the discounted price. We also are adding a second a/c and upgrade to 50 amp. Not sure if you got a price for that when you were up there? but our quote for it is an additional $750.