Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 09:21 AM   #1

Just saying HI! To say Bye.

EDIT BY SITE TEAM: OP, please read the guidelines as they pertain to legal discussions:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ork&page=rules

and also this:

why threads are shut down

The post has been edited to conform to the site guidelines above.

I cannot trade in my crusader bh fast enough. I've had it a year and half, and have had so many problems. But the final straw is the termites in my rear slide. I've NEVER stored wood, parked on wood, or parked near dead wood. We full time in our 5er.
The bug guy says the level of termites is evidence of a long term infestation. PRIMETIME will not stand behind their product.

Oh, Rick at primetime said he wanted to be mentioned in my internet campaign. So HI Rick

We have had many RVs (class A, 5ers, and TT) and NONE have been the piss poor quality and poor service that this one has. I am sad because I really had high hopes for this pos.

Old 10-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #2

I know your Pain, Oakman and I have Lady Bugs in ours! Youroo!!

Old 10-30-2015, 10:15 AM   #3
Georgia Frog Rally 2018

Yep can relate to your issues also. Had Bore beetles in our cabinet doors. Manufacture would not stand behind the warranty to replace the doors. Later RJD
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 62
Old 10-30-2015, 10:16 AM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Love the one posters
I have boxelder bugs everywhere, Ms amy sucks them up in the central vac in the perfect columbus we just bought.
Really pisses me off.
I have to change vacuum bag.......

Old 10-30-2015, 10:25 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I know your Pain, Oakman and I have Lady Bugs in ours! Youroo!!

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Old 10-30-2015, 10:48 AM   #6
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

He must of camped in a parking lot for 1 1/2 years if he was never around any wood. Btw, I found a stink bug in mine last week, but 1 was enough to send my daughter into a screaming fit. She hates those things.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:52 AM   #7

I have to give the guy props for his Screen name though....
Old 10-30-2015, 10:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
He must of camped in a parking lot for 1 1/2 years if he was never around any wood. Btw, I found a stink bug in mine last week, but 1 was enough to send my daughter into a screaming fit. She hates those things.
I will send her Info on a Good? Lawyer! Youroo!!
Old 10-30-2015, 11:02 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I will send her Info on a Good? Lawyer! Youroo!!
Is a 'good lawyer' one of those oxymoron's?
Old 10-30-2015, 12:06 PM   #10
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetimegavemetermites View Post
EDIT BY SITE TEAM: OP, please read the guidelines as they pertain to legal discussions:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ork&page=rules

and also this:

why threads are shut down

The post has been edited to conform to the site guidelines above.

I cannot trade in my crusader bh fast enough. I've had it a year and half, and have had so many problems. But the final straw is the termites in my rear slide. I've NEVER stored wood, parked on wood, or parked near dead wood. We full time in our 5er.
The bug guy says the level of termites is evidence of a long term infestation. PRIMETIME will not stand behind their product.

Oh, Rick at primetime said he wanted to be mentioned in my internet campaign. So HI Rick

We have had many RVs (class A, 5ers, and TT) and NONE have been the piss poor quality and poor service that this one has. I am sad because I really had high hopes for this pos.
The more we think on this, it appears there is no benefit to this thread on a DIY forum. In the opening post, the member states they are only posting here to say bye...so by that statement alone, the member doesn't seem to be asking for any help on solving problems. Also by that same token, it is a waste of our members time to read this, and try to offer help (which is what we do here), when none is being solicited.

Also this seems to be a vendor dispute and they are using FRF as a pulpit to try and embarrass someone/company...which we don't allow:

Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes: This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.

The OP may also be under the false impression that our community forum is a conduit to Forest River, Inc.... which it is not. We have this disclaimer at the bottom of every page:

ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

As such, we are closing this thread, so our members can spend their valuable time trying to help members who are needing/wanting it.

The OP is free to contact me or another site team member, if they have a change of heart and want help.

Thread CLOSED

Ducks are just all-terrain chickens
Closed Thread