Old 03-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #1

Making reservations...

Hello from Colorado! We are SO ready, I've been making reservations, but that's little consolation, we wanna go now!! We bought our first TT one year ago, never having camped at all before, a little one just to see if we would like it. In August we traded up to an 07 Rockwood 2603 for more room because we LOVE this! Forums like this one have been a Godsend for us, we have gleaned so much info. It's nice to hear the stories too, so I figured it was time to stop lurking and officially join in.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
Head Rambler

to FRF. I have the "wanna go NOW" bug too. In fact we're thinking of going this weekend.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
Grape Escape

Welcome and enjoy.We too started camping and have 3 years under our belts. Tried a 22' to see if we liked it. Within a year we moved up to a Rockwood 2607 and now awaiting to try our new Cardinal 5th wheel. Did the boating thing for 20 yrs and now wonder why we did not get into the camping scene much sooner. Much more enjoyable, less weather dependent and full use from May till October. Not sure why but we sure love the lifestyle.
Great way to meet friendly people and forums are full of helpful people and lots of information
44 for 2011, 38 for 2012, 35 for 2013, 51 for 2014
dezolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:24 AM   #4
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Hello and to FRF.
Glad you decided to join in. There's a ton of info from some very knowledgeable people. Even after all the years of owning a RV there still things to learn from others here. Especially some of the customized things they've done.
I usually get the urge to go camping about 2 weeks after I winterize the RV. So the winter seems like an eternity. Mother Nature's teases of 70 degrees this weekend don't help because it will probably snow one day next week.
We did the tenting thing for 20 years, had a pop-up for 2 years, upgraded to a hybrid TT for 5 years and then upgraded to the Georgetown November of 2006 and love it.

Come on SpringTime!!!!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #5

We have spring fever as well BUT have to wait! We are just coming off 13 inches of snow this past week and still looking at about 6 inches that still has to melt. Maybe this weekend it will all go away with 70 degree temps coming our way. Yesterday I made reservations for 10 differerent weekends throughout the season. We can't wait!!
Old 03-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #6

Send a message via MSN to hunt4240dw
Here in TN, early Spring has come. Sheila works for a school that is on spring break next week. We are going to Crossville, TN which about 60 miles west of Knoxville. We leave tomorrow for 5 nights. We are going to do some hiking and see lots of waterfalls.
Yeah!

David

The Hunts
2012 F150 Ecoboost, 3.55, tow package
Equal-i-zer Hitch
2009 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
1982 16' Glastron Ski boat
hunt4240dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt4240dw View Post
Here in TN, early Spring has come. Sheila works for a school that is on spring break next week. We are going to Crossville, TN which about 60 miles west of Knoxville. We leave tomorrow for 5 nights. We are going to do some hiking and see lots of waterfalls.
Yeah!

David
Definitely jealous!!!!

Have a great time and be safe.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is online now   Reply With Quote