Old 07-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #1

My 34tbok-6 new 5th wheel

I'M SO GLAD TO SEE ALL OF THE CO RV/CAMPINGING OUT HEAR. I JUST HAD MY NEW 5TH WHEEL DELEAVERED FROM TEXAS TO ARIZONA, THE WIFE AND I LOOKED FOR THIS MODEL FOR A LONG TIME AND WERE GLADE TO FIND IT, BUT WHEN IT SHOWED UP THE WATER HEATER, RADIO DIDN'T WORK,THE SEALES ON THE LIVING ROOM & BED ROOM WERE NOT IN PLACE, THE DEALER FORGOT TO INSTALL OR EVEN SEND THE TV WITH THE UNIT,THE FLOOR HAD CHUNCKS OUT OF IT, RADIO DONT WORK/POWER UP, SO I CALLED FOREST RIVER AND WAS TOLD , SEND A LIST OF THE PROBLEMS TO US AND THE DEALER AND IF THE DEALER DONT FIX THEM RIGHT AWAY WE (FOREST RIVER) WILL SEND SOME ONE TO THE 5TH WHEEL AND FIX THEM ALL. I FELL BETTER WHEN I SEE CO RV'ERS AND FOREST RIVER THAT HELP EACH OTHER AND STAND BEHIND EACH OTHER. THE WIFE AND I ARE STILL GLADE TO FIND AND BUY THIS UNIT AND ARE SURE IT WILL BE FIXED RIGHT AND WILL LAST LONGER THEN THE SAVANNA 5TH WHEEL WE ARE REPLACING.

RONN

Old 07-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONN View Post
...I FELL BETTER WHEN I ...
RONN
All caps are shouting and don't think we need to be shouted at, we are all here to help.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnnc View Post
All caps are shouting and don't think we need to be shouted at, we are all here to help.
Sorry new to this.

Thanks

Tags
5th wheel