Old 02-14-2016, 10:28 AM   #11
you get what you pay for. If you want quality, look at Grand Design, Landmark, Lifestyle, Teton, or a Carriage, that went out of business in 2011 (I think).

David & Lynn
2014 Coachmen Chaparral Signature 327 RLKS
2016 Ford F350 Lariat CC Dually
davel1971 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Pndldy View Post
I forgot to mention we will be in it 4 months straight then off and on the rest of the year. Certainly not full time, unless we absolutely love it. You guys are great, keep the suggestions flowing, we just got 5 inches of snow, so nothing else to do.
I have a silverback 33rl. Very nice. I would go with 1 ton TV. And 36ft 5er. Plenty of room. Alway▀ rember---PIN WEIGHT. Washer & drier adds to pin weight, and I see some parks now charging more if you have one because you use more water. (Everyone should conserve with elect. And water so we don't have to pay more next year.)

2013 Silverback 33RL
2010 2500 RAM 6.7L
tkmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 09:44 PM   #13
Originally Posted by Big Rig View Post
We own a Rockwood fifth wheel right now but plan on purchasing something bigger in the near future. We have looked at a lot of the larger Forest River products ( Columbus and Cedar Creek) the quality for the money is very poor especially the Columbus. We are leaning very much towards a Grand Design Solitude. We also like the Lifestyle and Mobile Suites but they are overpriced. We have come to the conclusion that Grand Design is the best bang for our buck. This is just my opinion. Please don't get caught up in all the Glitz and glamour of the RV but also look at fit and finish. Happy trailer hunting!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Very impressed with our Grand Design.
Signguy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:22 AM   #14
I saw a Heartland LexMark this weekend that was beautiful... Pricey but I'd have it. Not in the place for full timing yet but it was PRETTY. Check it out.

Dojo1228 is offline   Reply With Quote

fifth wheel, wheel, trailer