Old 11-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
New 2012 Roo 19 Owner

Just purchased a 2012 Roo 19 this week from RVWholesalers! We have been looking at used hybrids for about a year and ended buying new for less than most were asking for used!
The family drove up yesterday from Cincinnati to take a look at it. They are storing it until March for us so we did not bring it home (stll have our 1996 Starcraft pop-up in the driveway to sell!) We can't wait to go back up and bring it home.
Noticed a change from the 2011-no longer a TV shelf on the corner of refridgerator -now there is a place on wall that is the side of the refridgerator that holds radio/dvd player and also wall mounted TV. Thats the only difference I noticed in the short time looking at it. Does anyone elso know of other changes for the 2012? I'm sure I will be checking out the forums often with questions in the comming months!

Cincy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
Moderators' Assistant
Welcome to the "Roo Kroo"!!

be sure to post in the Expandable/Hybrid section here at FRF. there's a Roo sub-section. and remember, Shamrock is the twin of the Roo.
you might want to do some reading in both sections for info and mod ideas.

Dan-Retired Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
'07 Roo 23SS pushing an '07 Chevy Avalanche
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #3
Congratulations on your new Roo 19. Some of the changes that I have seen are a battery disconnect switch under the fridge and attached bunk ends. Makes me think I should have waited one more year before buying my Roo 19. We do love ours and got to enjoy it all year.
electrician549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #4

Glenn & Beth (Dad & Mom)
David & Audra (12 year old twins)
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (Adventure & Tow Vehicle)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS (Home away from Home)
Glenn5995 is offline   Reply With Quote