New Buyer of Forest River
We have been looking for our first RV in the past few weeks. It was between THOR AXIS, Plateau or Forest River Sun-seeker. I have gathered a lot of information from THOR forums and received a lot of feedback from certain units. The owners were also very helpful on giving me inspection advice.
Our primary reason for the RV is to travel and create new memories with our kids. As a military family we are constantly on the move and sometimes in places where there is not a lot to do. The family van can only take is so far.
I am asking for your help on giving me feedback on a 2016 Sunseeker 2300 with Ford F450 engine.
1. What are your experience owning it the first year?
2. How are the stock batteries? Do you recommend changing it to interstate?
3. How is the quality of craftsmanship?
4. What MPG average without tow and with tow? I was told some get 8.5 to 10 with the 450.
5. How often do you service the generator?
6. Would you recommend this product? Should I purchase additional warranties?