Old 03-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
New cottage owner

After a long hunt we pulled the trigger a few weeks ago and got a 2014 Cottage 40 CRS. The good thing the dealer took care of ALL pdi (minor) problems befor delivery. The bad will be another post when I have time, the dealer fixed the leak today but won't know till I go to our campsite Friday. Other then this one problem we love everything about the camper except the Jensen electronics, That's another post. Well its late 4:45 will be here soon laytire.

poofam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:38 AM   #2
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your 2014 Cottage 40 CRS.

2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:42 AM   #3
Welcome to the group, Congratulations on the new Cottage, I hope you have found a nice place to park it. Post Pictures
Pennie and Chuck, Mandi and Polly (the little dogs)
2014 Georgetown XL378, 2013 Honda CR-V AWD Toad
Days Camped 2014 - 83, 2015 - 56, 2016 - 49 and counting

The Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE
LittlePM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:56 AM   #4
Congrats and welcome!
mlangdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #5
Greetings and welcome! This forum is a great way to communicate with other campers! Happy Camping!!
2007 Rockwood Roo 233
2006 F150 XLT Crew Cab

MommaHuffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #6
Cool will be there friday

Fyi. We are @ Twin Lakes campground in chocowinity NC, this is our 3ed year. We are one row back from the water and campers are staggered so we can see our boat from our living room. Will try for pics this weekend still not done with outside stuff. Last weekend I replaced the 28" tv in the bedroom with a 40" and a DVD player, also hooked up a blue ray player in the living room. I still can't believe it didn't come with one this is 2014 not 1990. I want to replace the stereo system sometime (any ideas ?) with a receiver but the hole is to small for my Denon it would be overkill in there anyway. I'm into electronics and can't wait for the big jensen tv to die so I can replace it. The motion blur drives me nuts I can't fix that but I will calibrate it Friday and see if I can get it less irritateing. My suggestion to Forrest river is have Samsung,Sony,LG, or vizio OEM (MAKE) A BRADED tv line for them or atlest give us the option to upgrade like higher end company's do. Bed time lay-tire.

poofam is offline   Reply With Quote