Old 12-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #11
We also have a 2011 V-Lite WRLTS that we purchased in May of this year. We had orginally purchase a 2010 model but when we did the check over inspection of the camper my wife noticed several cracks near the rear slide out that had the sofa in it. So we refused to accept that camper and the dealer agreed to order us a new camper straight from the factory. When the camper arrived and we picked it up everything was ok but it was a 2011 model instead of a 2010. But the dealer let us have it for the same price as the 2010 so we were happy. We have camped in it about 6 times already this year and we love the camper. It is really hard waiting for warm weather so that we can go camping again. The biggest problem that we have had so far was getting the right hitch setup. The dealer sold us the Reese Dual Cam hitch but we could never get that hitch adjusted so that the trailer would stop swaying on the interstates. We finally talk the dealer into swapping the Reese for a new Equalizer Sway Control hitch and we have not experienced any sway with the trailer since that hitch was installed. Good luck and welcome to the site.

Freddie & Linda
2015 Forest River Sierra 330RLS
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Cummins Diesel
Days camped for 2016 - 46
Days Planned for 2017 - 118
Dakota EV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Send a message via MSN to hunt4240dw
Along with 08flagstaff, I have had mine since they began construction. I would however, would not be able to pull a new one. They have made it heavier. It is really great having that v - nose when it comes to a head wind.

PS Thank WEB Admin for put one of my pictures on the banner

The Hunts
2012 F150 Ecoboost, 3.55, tow package
Equal-i-zer Hitch
2009 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
1982 16' Glastron Ski boat
hunt4240dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:51 AM   #13
We have taken delivery of our new V-Lite

Well after all the wait we took delivery of our new 2011 30WFKSS on New Years Eve. The coach is Fantastic. It was delivered exactly as we had ordered it. We decided to go with Tuscan creame all the way through and minimal carpet with the Siesta Sand interior. I also had them install a Girrard Tankless hot water heater. I am very impressed with the quality of the unit. I have already installed the Max air covers on top and just about ready to make our first run.

Very impressed with the layout, quality of workmanship and choices on the components like flat screen, DVD system, Lazy boy recliners etc.

Great Job Forest River!!!! Looking forward to great conversations, information from all of you here in the Forum.

Best Regards and Happy New Year to everyone.

BKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:18 AM   #14
How exciting. I have the Tuscan creame in the kitchen area. Tell me about these Max air covers, that is new to me. We took ours out for the first time on New Year's weekend. Another couple came and spent the night with us on New Year's Eve. The air bed was very easy to do and they said it was comfortable. We may have to sleep on it one night and check it out ourselves. There was plenty of room for all. One thing I do miss from our old camper is light switches. I am only 5', so I have to really stretch to reach the lights. But, overall we loved it, especially the closet, we had viritually none in the master bed area on our old camper. Did you get the table and chairs or the U shape dinnette?
Grayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #15
ThankS Grayson

We have the regular dinette. We like the extra storage it gives you and the table can still be moved and used elsewhere. The Maxair 2 Cover goes over the Fantastic vent fan in the bathroom, you can get regular Camco brand or other vent covers for the one the back and front. These attach easily and allow you to open your vent even in the rain. Enjoy.

BKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #16
Cool, I'll have to look into to those vent covers. You'll have to keep us posted on your first outing and let us know how it goes.
Grayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #17
Hi Bk, congrats on your new RV, hope you make it to Oshkosh, I plan to go in 2011, will be my 6th trip there.

A couple of years ago I wrote a Oshkosh Airshow camping guide, a pdf of it is at
cheers -ken

ps: prefer the rc warbirds myself!

kenair is offline   Reply With Quote