Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #1

New Folding camper coming!!

New to the forum from Largo,Florida (Tampa area), and will be getting my new baby Tuesday: 2012 Premier A 122 Folding camper, can hardly wait. Just emptying the old pup today has my back aching again
DobeFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #2

Welcome and congratulations!

Glenn & Beth (Dad & Mom)
David & Audra (16 year old twins)
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (Adventure & Tow Vehicle)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS (Home away from Home)
Glenn5995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #3

Welcome! I was just in Tampa this last weekend for a motorcycle stunt show. We also visited Joe's Crab Shack since we don't have one, but always see the commercials. Very tasty.
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #4

Well I brought the new baby home yesterday, a Flagstaff T12RB, rather than Rockwood because I wanted those 2 windows over the dinette-otherwise idenitcal to A122. Starting moving my stuff in to be sure it would all fit. I definitely like the electronic ignition on the furnace and refrig. I'm told the a/c/heat pump is good down to 45 degree weather so that will reduce propane use. Nice double tanks. am/fm/cd sound system better than expected. It towed easily with the Town n Country for 2 hr trip home, no sway issues in a mild wind. Did have to get a higher tow bar to match TV. Problem finding way to open a/c cover to fit the dislodged filter, but will deal with that tomorrow and start making some reservations- woohoo! So easy to setup compared to Clipper pup, my back is much happier! Most of you already know what she looks like in the driveway so will wait till I do a trip to post pics.
DobeFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote