Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #1

New from Colorado :)

Hi all,
Posting on behalf of my family. We are currently trading our 2014 Coachmen Leprechaun (which was an outstanding Class C), up to a 2014 Berkshire 390BH. My husband is actually flying down to MHSRV today to pick the unit up. We are super excited, and hoping everything we loved about the floorplan in the Leprechaun, will just be super-sized in the Berkshire. We have 2 kids, 12 and 14..so the bunks were critical. We haven't seen the inside of the Berkshire, except on countless Youtube walkthroughs, but it seems beautiful. Of course, my husband will spend lots of time with the coach before purchasing, but they seem to get outstanding reviews and the floorplan is perfect for our family and the occasional friend our kids will bring.
So glad to have found this forum and look forward to "meeting" you all. We found this to be a great source of knowledge even before we joined.
Ashley
Tallcotton4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #2

and congrats on the new unit.
Filthy Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Beast View Post
and congrats on the new unit.
Thank you! It's pretty rad to see "sold" across that pic this morning. I don't think non RV'ers understand, that this is the way we are choosing to keep our kids close. Everyone keeps telling me that they won't want to spend time with us, but after the few trips we have taken..that's actually all they want to do. Love seeing good kids experience the outdoors. Our first trip was to Glenwood Springs, CO and we were hooked.
Ashley
Tallcotton4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #4

Congrats on the new unit!!

Hopefully your children will not stop wanting to go camping with you. Our children are now 29 and 24 and they will drive hours to come camping with us.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallcotton4 View Post
Hi all,
Posting on behalf of my family. We are currently trading our 2014 Coachmen Leprechaun (which was an outstanding Class C), up to a 2014 Berkshire 390BH. My husband is actually flying down to MHSRV today to pick the unit up. We are super excited, and hoping everything we loved about the floorplan in the Leprechaun, will just be super-sized in the Berkshire. We have 2 kids, 12 and 14..so the bunks were critical. We haven't seen the inside of the Berkshire, except on countless Youtube walkthroughs, but it seems beautiful. Of course, my husband will spend lots of time with the coach before purchasing, but they seem to get outstanding reviews and the floorplan is perfect for our family and the occasional friend our kids will bring.
So glad to have found this forum and look forward to "meeting" you all. We found this to be a great source of knowledge even before we joined.

Congrats!

You picked a great dealership, that's where we got our Georgetown.
That's my next coach....a Berkshire

'Pa Pa's Palace'

2014 Sportscoach Crosscountry 405FK
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
CSMRetired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #6

Welcome to the forum. Cherish the memories you made in your 2014 Coachmen Leprechaun and make some new ones in your 2014 Berkshire 390BH.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
2011 Forest River Stealth

Welcome from the central coast of California
rwtdct is offline   Reply With Quote