Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #1
2003 Georgetown 325

New Guy in Town

Just joined the group and am fairly new at the RV life. Retired now and enjoy getting out on the road. I have a 2003 Georgetown 325 that has not been used much; like new inside and out. I enjoy reading the entries in the forum. They really help a newbee like myself. All good things to you in the New Year and keep the greasy side down!!!
reddiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:36 PM   #2

Happy New Year and welcome to the forum from Dawsonville, GA!
2017 Ford F350 PSD
GlenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:08 PM   #3

Hi Reddriver and Happy New Year.
We are in the same boat/RV as you. 2004 32' Georgetown that only had 18,000 miles and in perfect condition (amazingly).
I know there is another place here in the forum for this question but doesn't look like anyone with our size is talking ....about taking our cat with us!
Can't find anywhere where we can put a litter box and wonder if anyone reading this has a 32' Georgetown and might have a good answer.
We are just getting our selves organized and Serena IS coming with us (much to my husband not liking it..ha ha).
ateepay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #4

I have never taken a cat with us but I remember seeing an article in the MH magazine several years ago. They used a cabinet that sat on the floor and cut out an opening into one of the basements. They blocked that particular basemen to keep their kitty from traveling around and put the kitty litter box in the basement. It gave their kitty some adventure exploring ANC a place to "hide". And made it easy for them to clean/change the litter. They just opened the basement door to have access. And they had to make sure when they did that to close the cabinet door not to let kitty escape when basement door was open. Good luck!
Sbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #5

We have a 2004 GT, 35' We have taken 2 cats. We have the barrel chair and fold up table right behind the passenger's seat. We put the litter pan under the table. The smaller models may loose this space.

2004 Georgetown 326DS
coupevillefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #6

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #7

Welcome aboard
RedDragon is offline   Reply With Quote