Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
Current River Rat

New here and new Grey Wolf ordered

Thanks for the redirect Terier. Just ordered a 2012 Grey Wolf 17BH (22') and am anxious to get in here. Sold my 04 Keystone Zepellin 181 and looking forward to a little more room. Saw this unit at the St. Louis RV show and compared to most of the others in the roughly same size it really stood out. Lots of add-on's at no extra cost. Added a few items at order and hopefully the factory is humming right along. Spend time on the lower Current River in southern Missouri, Lake Norfolk and Bull Shoals lakes in Arkansas. Do a triple tow with small Ranger Rebel inboard jet bass boat. Perfect set-up. Look forward to reading through the site. Safe travels.
Bttravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #2

Congrat's on the new order, We bought our Grey Wolf last year, it's the 28BH. We had a great year in it, and cant wait to start camping in 2012.
2 Beagles (Snoopy & Dexter)

Big Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #3

just ordered my 17bh and should be here soon. they seem very well equiped for what you pay IMO. Have a good season!
Canadian Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
Site Team

Hey guys - how about some pictures? All this talk of new RVs is exciting! What was it about the unit that you knew it was the one? I went about mine in a funny order. First it fit into the budget and I started seeing myself in it. Never mind that I couldn't tow it with the Rav4 at all. LOL Got that issue worked out and I'm happy.

Bttravel - are you the guy from the other site (RV Forum)?

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
Current River Rat

One in the same

Terier, I be the same one. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get it. We went to the RV show in St. Louis in January to see what was available and they usually have the best deals then. Wanted a unit with a little more floor and sleeping room but not over 24' as I triple tow with a small boat. This one stood out above the rest with overall looks, color combo, fabric, power accessories, etc. And a price that was about 2K lower than any other comparable units. Lot of freebies from the manufacturer. Hope the production line is running well. If you just have to see some pictures of it google this for some good pics. Collier rv grey wolf 17bh.