Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #1

New member from Arkansas.

Just bought a 2013 Vengeance 396. We cannot wait to get started in having a good time and enjoying the outdoors. Here in Arkansas they are a lot of places to go. And I will probably have questions and looking for answers in the future. Figure this is the best place to look for them. Before going to dealer.
Hootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum and to your new adventures camping. There's a wealth of information available here.

Yes there are a lot of places to visit in AR. We've lived in AR for 30 years but have not taken the time to visit a lot of those camp grounds but we will. We reside in the NW corner and are currently in FL but will head back this coming Monday.

TeJay
TeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #3

welcome hootie. i have camped some in ar. mostly around mountianview. i even pulled the old trailer south on scenic 7...was afraid to go north due to the sharp turn in jasper.
jimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #4

Welcome to the forum Hootie and congrats on your 2013 Vengeance 396.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
phat phrog stunt crew

welcome from illinois hootie. jimh a lot braver than i pulling a trailer on hwy 7. seemed like you could see the tailights of the car your driving when you went around some of those corners. we like eureka springs area, but would like to branch out more someday.
dwaynerz is offline   Reply With Quote