Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #1

New member from California

Hello as stated we are new members to this forum. We have a Cardinal 5th wheel model 3000. Our problem is water pressure. Does the Cardinal have an inline water pressure regulator? We have been using a water pressure regulator at the hose bib and it is preset to 40psi. The pressure is always terrible but more so recently. My husband has started to not put a pressure gauge on and of course the pressure is better, but I am hesitant that we could damage the water lines. Can anyone answer this question for me?

Thank you for your consideration .

Sandy
Se607apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:22 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi there from SoCal! Sorry that I can't answer your question but I wanted to greet you and welcome you to the forums. Hopefully others will drop in and provide some feedback.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:30 PM   #3

Thank you. Just a note, Aptos, California is 75 miles south of San Francisco on the Monterey Coast. I was just reading about the Rally's and sorry we missed the one in Goeshen. We are making our way to a rally in Tennessee and North Carolina. I am looking forward to meeting new friends ?
Se607apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:39 PM   #4
Site Team

I was wondering where Aptos was and figured it was in Northern CA. I too would like to attend a rally but my work schedule tends to conflict with the dates. There's no question that you will be meeting up with new friends at the rally!! Just take a peek at the pictures from the Goeshen rally.

PS
You might try posting your question in the 5th wheel forum. Some of the more experienced members tend to hang out where their knowledge can be of help. Of course things are a little quiet with so many members traveling back from the rally.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 02:13 AM   #5

New to the forum from Petaluma and looking for the perfect travel trailer. We are new to travel trailer camping and looking for economical, light weight, big enough for family of 5, convenient, easy and FUN!
DebbieDelta is offline   Reply With Quote