Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2015, 12:08 AM   #1

New Member from Western NY

Hi! My family tent camped as I was growing up. My DH and I started in a tent when the kids were little and moved up to a PUP about 15 years ago and have now purchased a 2007 Rockwood Roo 232. I'm so excited and can't wait to start camping this summer with the kids and grandkids. I am getting a little discouraged with the weather. I am hoping for a shakedown cruise in three weeks (campground is 15 minutes from our house) and it is 32 degrees Farenheight and snowing as I type this.

I've been lurking on the forums for several weeks now. I printed out the PDI checklist to use as a guide with the people we bought the Roo from. I first had a checklist for tent camping and then when we camped in the PUP. Does anyone have a good readymade checklist for setting up and breaking down a hybrid TT? I'm just looking for a good start point until we have some experience with the new (to us) rig. I've never had to deal with a bathroom (or blackwater tank).

I can't tell you how much I have learned from this forum already over the past few weeks. Thanks so much for all the shared wisdom.
KateE is offline   Reply With Quote