Old 07-09-2015, 05:36 AM   #1
New member from WV

This is ALL new to me. I've been doing AKC dog shows for 3-4 years now and always stayed in motels. I thought this might be a viable alternative.

Missed out on a local 2007 coachman freelander that I really regret missing out on but found a 2010 freelander in Florida. A week later I flew to Florida and had trial by fire driving back to WV. I learned quite a bit in three days.

Taking my first real trip the weekend of the 24th to Greenville SC. No hookups there so totally self contained.

Need to figure out how to dump the tanks and fill up the fresh water tank soon!
Have already found this forum invaluable!

Walt_l in WV
2010 coachman freelander

walt_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:09 AM   #2
Welcome from a dog lover. We have a rescue, long hair Jack Russell, Maltese mix, Snoopy.

Waste water dumping...good disposable gloves, black water first, then gray water, then rinse well. Fresh water...rinse the tank first with fresh water and some white vinegar, empty, then rinse with just water. Let dry out a bit, then fill it while checking the levels. Obviously you will need to get to a dump station for the dumping, but you can probably do the fresh water at your home. If this is your first experience, camping in your own yard or driveway first can get you in the practice. Set up, run everything, break down. Make notes.

Santabobswife is offline   Reply With Quote