Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
New member looking for its first TT! How is the Grey Wolf 26BH?

Hi Forum!

I'm looking to buy my first RV to park it at my lakeshore lot in Québec. There is no facilities there yet (electricity, water, sewer). I'll probably build a backhouse, dig a pit for grey water, pack my water in and use propane for cooking.

I'm looking at Forest River Grey Wolf 26BH right now. Its floorplan is exactly what I need (I have two kids, 3 months and 2 and half). Its price is so low, it looks like a great deal.

Anyone had any problem with it?

BigPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Welcome to the forum, Patrick.

When we were researching which tt to get, we considered Grey Wolf. We toured several, and really liked what we found (we were looking at the 29 BH, which gave us a slide more room as our daughter grows)

I haven't heard anything bad about the Grey Wolf line, especially for the price.

At the end of all our searching, we finally ended up with a Salem instead, as it had everything we were looking for. Good luck with whatever you end up getting. And happy camping!!

Kari and the gang
2013 Salem 30KQBSS
Total nights camped in 2012 - 23
Kariworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
We bought our first travel trailer this July. We purchased a Coachmen Freedom Express 292 BHDS. go on you tube as there a few video tours. We like it so far. Lots of room and VERY easy to pull. We haven't had any issues with it either. Seems to be pretty well constructed.
burati1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
Hello and welcome to the form. Word of advise take your time and check them out, ask questions, and make sure that it will fulfill your needs. There are lots of TT for you to consider.
XL 378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #5
Site Team
Hi there!

You can do a search here to bring up threads from other Grey Wolf owners. There is a search option in the green banner towards the top of the page.

Good luck,
Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
We have a 28bh, and have really enjoyed it. But, it is for sale right now. No problems per say, but the tanks and plumbing are completely exposed and we'd like to camp a bit later into the year.
Other than that, can't beat it for the money

Joel and Teresa
2016 Sabre 34TBOK
2006 GMC 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote