Old 09-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #1

New owner 2013 Rockwood 2702ss

Just purchased our new TT last weekend and took it out for the weekend and I love it! Love the space, the lay out and the storage. We are a family of 7 total but down to two at home so we needed the room. This is a big step up from our '99 keystone hybrid trailer.

A few little quirks on the first trip out.
1. The radio would not turn off... Worked great, listened to the ball game outside but wouldn't turn off. Didn't know how to solve that problem until I unplugged the unit power supply. I was afraid to turn it back on so left it. Maybe that will fix itself.
2. The toilet paper and towel racks were not mounted and left in a box for me to mount...as if I know where they go? Anyone know where the best place for these?
3. A black bag in the refrigerator contained items I couldn't identify..,blue clips,a white plastic hoop thingy and some wires for a DVD maybe?

There seems to be an abundant amount of hidden fuses. Sure would be nice to know where they all are. We had an issue with the slide going out and luckily I read on this forum about the fuse hidden under front just behind the tow bar. That was it, the fuse was blown, a quick and fix. Thanks forums!

Radrtv

Old 09-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
Haulin' Camp

Congrats on the new trailer! The blue clips are used to prop open the refrigerator and freezer doors when not in use (prevents mold growth). A lot of dealers do not mount the towel racks...they let the owners pick where they want to hang them.

2 Dogs

KewlKamperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #3

We just bought the same trailerThe hoop thingy is for removing the housing for the water filter I think?Where is this fuse for the slid again?
Old 09-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WET COAST
We just bought the same trailerThe hoop thingy is for removing the housing for the water filter I think?Where is this fuse for the slid again?
I found the info here on the forums somewhere but it said Check under the front of your TT...Follow the positive lead from your battery and you should find a fuse holder w/ a 50amp fuse. Not sure who posted it there, but I thank them for the info. Saved us !

Also warning! Who ever sleeps in the queen On the sofa side watch your toes getting up to go to the bathroom at night. The couch sticks out in the path just slightly enough for you to catch your toes and it hurts !
Old 09-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
Site Team

As mentioned those plastic blue clips things work great for keeping the fridge & freezer door open slighlty. I like them better than the gadget CW sells. Never had a problem with mold while using them. Go without them for a week (fridge not in use) and you see black spots forming. Remove the clips before moving the trailer or the door can swing open.

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier
As mentioned those plastic blue clips things work great for keeping the fridge & freezer door open slighlty. I like them better than the gadget CW sells. Never had a problem with mold while using them. Go without them for a week (fridge not in use) and you see black spots forming. Remove the clips before moving the trailer or the door can swing open.
Thank you for the info, I was using a rolled up towel.