Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #1

New Surveyor SV-305

I would like to say hi to everyone on this forum. We have recently purchased a new Surveyor SV-305 that we plan to use in our seasonal site. The trailer will stay at the dealership until spring when we officially take possession but we are excited about our new purchase and can't wait to use it. We are located Rouleau, Saskatchewan.
PrairieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:07 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new camper!

You must have incredible patience to be able to purchase a unit that you will not be able to use for months. Good luck and I hope you have an early thaw next year!

Glenn & Beth (Dad & Mom)
David & Audra (16 year old twins)
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (Adventure & Tow Vehicle)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS (Home away from Home)
Glenn5995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #3

We had a 99 17ft Trail-lite Bantam lite hybrid trailer that sufferred some damage over last winter and I new it was going to be totalled off but we used it until the end of the camping season. We were also using our parents 97 Triple E 30ft fifth wheel in our seasonal site.(they have a new one) We decided that we would buy this trailer to put in our seasonal site and my parents could sell their 2nd trailer. That is why we purchased 1 with the outside kitchen and the big u-couch. The kids are pretty excited about the bunkhouse and we will pull it out of our site to go on the 2 trips a year that we usually take. The only problem that I have is my truck is too small to pull this. Dad's GMC Duramax Diesel is only 3 miles away so it will become my tow vehicle. We will likely get a new truck in a year or so.
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 CC Outdoorsman
PrairieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags