Old 05-13-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
New to camping humans and dogs

After a couple years of shopping we finally bought our first rv - a Vengeance V31. It should be delivered in a couple weeks and I can't wait to start camping. One reason for purchasing a trailer is so we can take our dogs camping instead of boarding them when we took weekend (or longer) trips. Now they can travel with us. However, they are both five years old. Abby is a 70 lb. husky/lab and Sadie is a 60 lb. boxer mix. I know it would have been much easier to train them if they were puppies. They have never been crate trained and sleep with me at night. They will probably continue sleeping with me at night. One reason I wanted a toy hauler, other than for the Victory Motorcycle, is so we would have the garage to keep them when we are away. Does anyone have advice?

MichelleWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:39 PM   #2
If we ever leave our dogs in the trailer while we're out and about we leave the AC on and let our neighbors know they're in there incase anything happens.

2015 Evo 2700
2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn Hemi
Evo2700 is offline   Reply With Quote