Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #1

New to Forest River

Well after a lot of looking were about ready to order a Forest River 25RL from RV Wholesalers from Lakeview Ohio within the next couple of weeks. We did some comparing with the 24RL and liked what the 25 RL had to offer.

We have owned two TT in the past and current so this will be the first 5th wheel. I still will need to have installed the hitch, and leaning toward a slider but not sure at this point what brand to get. I will have to do a little research and see whats out there. I will probably post something here looking for opinions on the hitch in the next week or so. In the mean time we are off to Alaska on a 7 day cruise for some much needed R&R.

Bill
2020 GMC Duramax-3500HD 4x4 CrewCab
B&W Companion 25K Fifth Wheel Hitch
2010 Wildcat 28RKBS (West Coast Model)
56 Gallon Titan Tank
bsmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #2

I priced a wildcat 31ts from rvwholesalers and then went to our local dealer and priced it with him. His price was a little higher but having service 1/2 mile from the house and helping the local economy made my choice for me. Good luck and happy camping
jim&di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #3

We have purchased three travel trailers from RV Wholesalers and our brother-in-law and sister from Colorado just purchased a 27RL from them this week. RV Wholesalers has a "network" of repair shops nationwide now. Happy camping.
Momma Tac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #4

Have you checked with RV direct? We have been pricing Rockwoods for the last few weeks as we are wanting to order one and RV direct has by far the best price. RV Wholesalers was $2,000.00 higher.
tchart is offline   Reply With Quote