WElcome to the forum !
congrats on the new unit !
Routine Maintenance (recommended weekly minimum)
1. Regularly sweep your floor with a soft bristle broom to remove dirt and grit to prevent
2. “Mop” the floor with a ‘SwifterŽ’, using a mild neutral detergent (or clear, non‐sudsy ammonia
and warm water) to remove dirt and grime.
3. Rinse with clean water.
4. Wipe up spills with a clean white cloth dampened with warm water.
5. Never use abrasive or acid based cleaners, sops, paste waxes, solvents or “mop and shine”
products, as they can leave a film that will discolor the floor or make it appear dull.
6. When vacuuming do not use a vacuum with a rotary beater bar as it may damage the surface of
7. Do not use wax or polish. Do not buff.
8. Beauflor, like other type of smooth floors, can become slippery when wet. Allow time for the
floor to dry after washing, wipe up any wet areas from spills of foreign substances and wet feet.