My wife Renee and I have just purchased a 2006 Lexington 255DS (upgrade from a Bantam B-17 hybrid, which was an upgrade from a Jaco Pop-up)
The motorhome is in great shape inside (except a crack in the shower wall) and good shape outside (15k miles).
Starting my "to do" list:
- New tires
- Change all under hood fluids
- Get bath wall and rebuild
- Steer Stabilizer
- Min required for camping trip to SD/ND done -
- Harbor Fright aluminum trailer hitch rack for bikes ($99)
- Replace front TV with door and turn to storage
- Buy a 20' flag pole - make a flag
- Re-caulk everything before winter
Any suggestions for things above or below the line?