Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2018, 11:52 PM   #1

New to RVing

Hello everyone I am new to RVing. Did a lot of tenting but recently bought a 2008 puma 25rs. I feel it is a good starting point. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can possibly get my hands on an owners manual for this trailer? It would be great if I knew how to work everything before heading out. Thank you.
A.Modrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:17 AM   #2
Site Team

There is only a generic owners manual, pretty much the standard from nearly all RV manufacturers.
It only has general RV systems information in it and no brand nor model-specific information.

You could go to Palomino's website and download the oldest manual they have.
But don't expect any information about your model.

You can also get owners manuals for the important things, like fridge, a/c, oven, converter, water heater, furnace and so on. Just get the make and model # of each and go to the manufacturers websites and download them.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:19 AM   #3

There are only "generic" manuals for these things. For all your appliances, slides (if you have any), electric tongue jack (if you have one), get the make/model of each and go on-line and find their manuals. That's about the best you can do.

There is also a lot of info in the Library. See the Library tab in the green bar at the top of this page.

If you have a specific problem or question regarding something, post here with the make and model number and someone will probably know something about it.

See wmtire's post #16 here for lots of newbie info. It should keep you busy for a couple of days.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...-153457-2.html

2016 Mini Lite 2503S - tt (2015 - ???)
2011 Traverse LT, 3.6L, FWD
2009 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab, 5.3L, 4x4, 3.73
2016 Silverado 2500HD Dbl Cab, 6.0L 4x4, 4.10
rockfordroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:01 AM   #4

thanks

Bikendan and Rockfordroo I appreciate your help. I will get the appliances information and download the manual from the websites.
A.Modrono is offline   Reply With Quote